Graduate students in the Sociology Department have many resources, including forms, that will be used during the course of their graduate studies.
These forms are necessary for the Graduate School at the University of Georgia.
If you have difficulty with computers or other technology in the Department of Sociology, fill out the Request Technical Assistance form, and your request will be handled as soon as possible.
Doctoral students who wish to present a paper at a professional meeting within the United States may submit a travel request to the Graduate School.
- Request to Travel Authority (Out-of-State)
- Request to Travel Authority (In-State)
- Travel Expense Statement
Internal Departmental Forms
- Graduate Student Advising
- Request for Appointment of Major Professor - MA
- Request for Change in Advisory Committee - MA
- Acceptance of Outside Master's Thesis
- Thesis Proposal Approval
- Request for Appointment of Major Professor - Ph.D.
- Request for Change in Advisory Committee - Ph.D.
- Meeting Verification with Comps Committee
- Dissertation Prospectus Approval
- Graduate Student Exit Checklist